Sunday, December 16, 2007

Optimistic Idiot!

Hmmm it has been some time...ok a long time since i last blogged. I've been busy studying to be an Interior Designer. Hopefully all these sleepless nights, of watching the sun rise and then catching some shut for a few hours,going to bed, when the rest of the known world is jus waking up..and all that shit, pays off.

The rest of my life, the little thats left of it, is good. At the end of the day, I can't really complain. Everything is exactly how I'd want it to be. There is the occasional day here and there, where the grumpy puss in me refuses to smile or even fake one. But then we're never satisfied are we? There's always a reason to be pissed off and angry at the world, for reasons that most of the time we don't understand ourselves...
I guess it's those rare coffee time conversations, or giggling at how moronic sponge bob square pants is, or hitting that note in an amy lee song, or getting a new lil puppy that keep me from going insane!

The way I see it, my life is what I make it.
So what if these days, my social life is on the brink of extinction, i see my family for 15 mins at dinner everyday, or that i look like Im a picture taken midway while Dr. Jekyll was turning into Mr. Hyde! I believe there is something better to all of this..
P.S Don't u just love the optimist in me :P
oh and HAPPY 18TH MINELLE!! :D whoo hoo!

No comments: